“TAKE CARE OF YOUR THOUGHTS WHEN YOUR ALONE” and “TAKE CARE OF YOUR WORDS WHEN YOU ARE WITH PEOPLE.”
TEN POINTS TO PONDER:
Life is sexually transmitted.
Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.
Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won’t bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospitals, dying of nothing.
All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
Why does a slight tax increase cost you $800.00, and a substantial tax cut saves you $30.00?
In the 60′s, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
Life is like a jar of Jalapeno peppers–what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
And The Number 1 Thought
- – - as someone recently said to me:
“Don’t worry about old age – it doesn’t last that long.”
1. the act of giving thanks; grateful acknowledgment of benefits or favors, esp. to God.
2. an expression of thanks, esp. to God.
3. a public celebration in acknowledgment of divine favor or kindness.
4. a day set apart for giving thanks to God.