To some love is just a word
To me it’s a feeling
A feeling I get every time I look into your eyes
A feeling I get when I realize your my mom
A mom who loves, shares, A mom who inspires
A mothers love, but only you would know
You returned that love time and time again
Possibly too much, nevertheless you did
Thank-you for being there when I needed you most
For being my rock when I should have been yours
Thank-you for believing in me, even when I doubted myself
For being the one person I could trust
No matter what, no matter where
But most of all thank-you for being you-my mom
A mom I am so proud to claim
I love you
Now and forever
WHY YOUR DOGS HAIRCUT COST MORE THEN YOURS ……
1. Your hairdresser doesn’t give you a bath.
2. Your hairdresser doesn’t give you a manicure and pedicure.
3. You don’t try to bite or scratch your hairdresser.
4. You don’t wiggle, spin or try to jump out of the hairdresser’ s chair.
5. Your hairdresser only cuts the top of your head, not your whole body.
6. You don’t try to hump the hairdresser.
7. Your hairdresser doesn’t wipe boogies from your eyes.
8. Your hairdresser doesn’t pluck and clean your ears.
9. Your hairdresser doesn’t squeeze your anal glands.
10. You don’t poop or pee while you are getting your hair cut.
11. Your hairdresser does not remove fleas or ticks.
12. You don’t go 6 weeks (or more) without brushing or washing your hair.
13. Your hairdresser doesn’t brush your teeth.
14. You don’t try to bite the clippers. scissors, brush, nail clippers or dryer.
15. It doesn’t take 3 people to trim your nails.
16. Your hairdresser doesn’t have to de-matt your hair.
17. Your hairdresser would never wash your butt.
18. Your hair dresser doesn’t give you a “sanitary trim”.
19. Drying your hair doesn’t blow hair all around that gets on everything.
DOES ANYONE ELSE EVER THINK ABOUT ALL THE THINGS THEY PROMISE THEMSELVES AND NEVER LIVE UP TO? I PROMISE MYSELF I WILL EAT BETTER, EXERCISE MORE, PUT ME FIRST AT TIMES. BUT EVEN WHEN I GET OFF TO A PROMISING START I USUALLY GET OFF TRACK. I AM NOT THAT WAY WHEN IT COMES TO KEEPING MY WORDS TO OTHERS. I WILL ALWAYS DO WHAT I SAY I WILL DO. IT IS EASY BUT SOMETIMES IT IS HARD TO SAY NO. SO KEEPING MY WORD, ALBEIT FOR ANY BUT THE MOST EXTRAORDINARY OF CIRCUMSTANCES IT IS NOT HARD FOR ME TO KEEP MY WORD. BUT MYSELF CAN REMAIN COMMITTED.
CONSIDER AND APPLY !
National Dog Day serves as a day to acknowledge those dogs that selflessly devote each day to save lives, keep us safe and be our loyal companions.” What they don’t know is that every day is Dog Day where I live. BBG always comes first! It’s all about her. And why shouldn’t it be? she is the epitome of daddy’s best friend. For those of you who have never owned a dog, they are the best example of unconditional love. Of course it has to do with the fact that they stick close to the people who feed them, give them treats and take them for rides and walks.
So if you have a dog, give that dog a very special hug today !