In response to my post from the yesterday my regular “anonymous ” emailer started quoting the Bible. According to the Bible and Levactres 18:22(their spelling not mine) its an abomination. It made me think about something I read on the internet earlier so I wonder: since your interpretation of the Bible and God’s laws is mostly from Facebook have you actually ever read any of it ?
1) According to Leviticus 15:19 I am not allowed contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness. The problem is how do I tell? I tried asking this morning at the Publix but most women take offense.
2) According to Leviticus 25:44 I must possess slaves both male and female provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend thinks it apply’s to the Mexicans who help her with her yard but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can’t I own Canadians?
3) Exodus 35:2 clearly states that anyone working on the sabbath should be put to death. I have a neighbor who has to work on the Sabbath to support his family. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself or should I ask the police to do it?
4) According to Leviticus 11:10 eating shellfish is an abomination. Are there different levels of abominations? I thought one of your favorite places was Red Lobster?
5) According to Leviticus 19:27 no male shall get their hair trimmed including their hair around the temples. I have several friends who get hair cuts monthly. How should they die?
6) My sister is planting a large garden and planted two different crops in the same field. She also tends to curse and blaspheme alot a violation of Leviticus 19:19 Do we need to get the whole town together to stone her or could we just burn her to death at a private family affair?
7) According to Leviticus 21:20 I may not approach the alter of God if I have defect in my sight. I have to admit I am nearsighted and left my glasses in the car. Does my vision have to be 20/20 or is there some wiggle room?
I am sure you have studied these extensively and have considerable expertise in such matters so I am confident you are aware of these and 1000’s more. Thank you for reminding me that GOD’S word is eternal and unchanging.
Consider and Apply!